TYPICAL FEATURES INCLUDED
Quoted sample tour prices are based on your group of 10 people, double occupancy, for the dates selected. (Single supplement pricing is available upon request.) PRICES VARY depending the tour and dates selected, booking date, number of travelers in your group, any customization of the tour, currency fluctuations, etc. We are happy to provide pricing for customized tours for 2-20 people.
Unless otherwise indicated in the Itinerary for a specific tour, ALL 8 day / 7 night tours include the following features:
- Upon arrival at the airport in Rome (FCO), we take care of everything. You will be met at the exit of Customs and transported by private motor coach to your arrival hotel, usually in central Tuscany. Some tours include a site visit and/or lunch along the way. (Customized arrangements can be made for transfer from/to another airport or train station, upon advance request.)
- 6 or 7 nights’ accommodations in 4 or 5-star hotels or historical villa, with a first-class restaurant on-site.
- For early morning flights back the US, the 7th night will be at a 4 or 5-star hotel near the airport for easy morning departure on Day 8.
- Full American & Italian Breakfast Daily
- All, or almost all, lunches and dinners (unless otherwise noted), paired with local estate wines, in authentic Tuscan restaurants, castles, private villas and characteristic “agriturismos”
- Indicated tastings (wine, olive oil, truffles and other local delicacies) in Medieval castles and historical estates, as indicated in the Itinerary
- Two or more cocktail receptions (“Aperitivo), as indicated
- Two or more themed Dinners (Welcome Dinner and Arrivederci Dinner)
- A licensed, English-speaking Tour Leader who will accompany you throughout the tour, to respond to questions or special needs (Certain tours do not include Tour Leader after Day 1)
- Licensed, English-speaking Tour Guides who are experts at sites visited
- Private motor coach service for all transfers throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to all museums, churches, exhibitions, concerts and festivities listed in the Itinerary
- At least one day in Florence and/or Siena, with free time for shopping and discovery
- All VAT and other taxes, except city hotel taxes paid by the Guest at check-out.
We strive to accommodate special dietary needs and other special requests, if we are notified in writing upon booking. This information is requested in the Traveler Information Form, included at the end of the Booking Form on the website.
PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON TOURS AND DATES SELECTED, NUMBER OF TRAVELERS, BOOKING DATE, AVAILABILITY, CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS, CUSTOMIZAITON, ETC. AVAILABILITY AND SUPPLIER COSTS WILL BE RECONFIRMED AFTER BOOKING AND THE TOUR PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED AS NEEDED.
Airfare or other transportation to/from Italy; Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, spa appointments, room service, etc.; Customization of quoted sample tour